Sunday, October 26, 2014

B&B Messabout (Sunday)

here are some pictures I took on Sunday. I also created a Facebook group for the B&B messabout with many more pictures that can be seen here.


A lineup of CS's (my 17 'Southbound' then the new CS-15 'Amazing Grace' then 'Dawn Patrol' and on the end I believe is Brent's CS-20. 

A fuzzy shot of the new CS-20 Mk3

Dejah dog eating a pine cone next to a Mandy named 'Mandy'

Dawn (my mom) out for a sail in the new CS-15

Puppy!

Peters Bright CS-17

Joe and Sally's EC-22 charging along

Right past the dock. 

Another shot of Dawn Patrol

Tom Lathrop on his Lapwing

Graham and Doug test out the stability of the new 20 MK3

Mark 3 20!!!

The ever cheerful Robert jumped on board the 15 for a quick blast around the creek. 

The new CS-15 riding in the lee of the dock ready for another outing. 

Bill "Doc" Palumbo's CS-17 'Petunia' splashed after 6 years of work! Well Done.